This Website is operated, owned, and administrated by Apom Solutions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes.
It is forbidden to:
– change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of this Website;
– use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; – access this Website in order to build a similar or competitive website;
– no part of this Website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or used in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright & Trademark Information
All intellectual property (including, but not limited to trademarks, logos, and service marks) displayed on this Website are our property or the property of third-parties. You are not permitted to use these without our prior written consent or the consent of such a third party that may own them.
Links to Other Sites
This Site may include links to websites maintained or controlled by third parties. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and informational purposes only. Apom Solutions is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third-party websites.
Revision & Changes
The materials appearing on the Website could include typographical, technical, or photographic errors. Apom Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or up-to-date.
If Apom Solutions becomes aware of a breach of the T&C, Apom Solutions may immediately implement corrective actions, including disabling access to the Website as well as removing any information, data, and content provided by the user on the Website at any time without notice.
You expressly understand and agree that:
1. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
2. We make no warranty that (1) the service will meet your requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of the content obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (5) any errors in the software will be corrected, (6) or that this web website, its content, and the servers on which the web website and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
3. Any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
4. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the service shall create any warranty.
5. This website may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, market data, stock quotes, or other information created by us or by third parties. due to the number of sources from which content in this website is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in such content. Accordingly, such content, including the market data, is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose.
6. Information created by third parties that you may access on the website or through links is not adopted or endorsed by Apom Solutions and remains the responsibility of such third parties.