At Apom Solutions, accessible at apom.solutions, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
This Policy (including our Cookie Notice) describes in detail the types of personal information that Apom Solutions, including respective affiliates, may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website and explains our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect on this Website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, other information provided or acquired through the use of our Website, whether accessed via a computer, mobile device, or other means.
We will not process/transfer/save your personal data if such is prohibited by applicable law.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• Cookies are data files that may be stored on your computer or other devices when you visit the Apom Solutions website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. These cookies do not capture personally identifiable information.
• Pixel Tags, Web Beacons, and Tracker are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
• Log files track actions occurring on the Website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
The Personal Information we collect from you may be used:
– To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to
your individual needs);
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offers based
on the information and feedback we receive from you);
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more
effectively to your requests and support your needs);
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature;
– To send periodic emails with company news, updates, related service
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails we include detailed instructions on how to do it at the bottom of each email.
Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties or made public without your prior notification by this notice or in person.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Apom Solutions is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Apom Solutions has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
We use various legal mechanisms, in particular the standard contractual provisions of the European Union, USA, to ensure your rights and protect your data.
Use by children
Apom Solutions services are not provided for use by children. Apom Solutions does not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Our website may contract third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf in any other way except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Cookies are also used to display remarketing advertisements, based upon the user’s previous visits to https://www.apom.solutions/, across the Internet.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to request your Personal Information to be deleted, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.